- Eliminate HSE incidents across our operations
- Prevent pollution
- Investigate and prevent recurrence of quality and HSE-related non-conformances
- Set tough but achievable QHSE objectives, monitor progress and ensure continuous improvement
- Minimise our impact on the environment
- Train and develop all our employees
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local and international legislation
The company’s integrated management system is based on the principles of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001 and incorporates the requirements of the IMO: ISM code for the safe management and operation of our vessels. The management system is accredited by the British Standards Institute.